Herbalife Nutrition Wins Social Selling Award for the Fourth Time in Five Years
Herbalife Nutrition ANZ has won the SOCIAL SELLING AWARD at the Complementary Medicines Australia (CMA) 20th Annual Industry Awards Dinner held on Wednesday October 9 in Sydney.
This award recognises excellence demonstrated by an organisation that provides high quality complementary medicines to consumers via the vibrant and growing direct selling channel. This is the fourth time that Herbalife Nutrition ANZ has won this award in the last 5 years, taking out the title 2015-2017, and now again in 2019.
Peter Hurley, General Manager of Herbalife Nutrition Australia and New Zealand stated “We are honoured to be recognised as a premier global nutrition company that continues to provide high quality products to meet the demands of today’s market. This achievement would not be possible without the great work of our Members and employees. I am proud to be part of this amazing company.”
Gillian Stapleton, CEO of Direct Selling Australia offered her congratulations. “The DSA are proud that Herbalife Nutrition, one of our long-standing members, took home the DSA co-sponsored Social Selling award at the recent Complementary Medicines Australia awards night. Herbalife Nutrition are showcasing the trend in our channel, taking the face to face and person to person unique selling strategy into the 21st century.”
The Social Selling Award highlights key initiatives:
- The Nutritional Advisory Board (NAB) and Wellness Tour provides expert information and advice on the principals of good nutrition and healthy, active lifestyles to our members and their customers.
- Herbalife Nutrition’s Commitment to Quality and Scientific Leadership ensures that cutting-edge technology, scientific research, and consumer data are part of our product creation.
- Herbalife Nutrition as Official Nutrition Partner to our sponsored team, A-League’s Western Sydney Wanderers FC.
- Recognition for exceptional standards and quality assurance: We provide Gold Standard Guarantees in quality assurance and consumer protection to all Herbalife Nutrition Independent Members and their customers.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity and Support offered to our Herbalife Nutrition Independent Members.
- With 4.8 million protein shakes consumed daily, Herbalife Nutrition is #1 in the World:
- #1 brand globally in meal replacement and protein supplements combined*
- #1 brand in the world in weight management** and
- #1 brand world-side, in meal replacement***
- Product Innovation: Formula 1 Select nutritional shake mix was launched to meet market demand for a plant-based protein, and for those with allergies to dairy, soy and wheat.
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Herbalife Nutrition Foundation and the HNF Bike Ride: Through the HNF Bike Ride, Members raise funds to support non-profit organisations including the Infants’ Home (NSW), the Lighthouse Foundation (VIC), the Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation (WA), Sunshine Butterflies (QLD), Power Community Limited (SA) and Life Education Trust in New Zealand.
*Source Euromonitor International Limited; per Consumer Health 2019ed, meal replacement and protein supplements category definitions; combined % RSP share GBO, 2018 data.
**Source Euromonitor International Limited; per Consumer Health 2019ed, weight management and wellbeing category definition; % RSP share GBO, 2018 data.”
***Source Euromonitor International Limited; Consumer Health 2019ed, meal replacement category definition; % RSP share GBO, 2018 data.