Forty years ago Mark Hughes founded Herbalife Nutrition with a desire to improve nutritional habits around the world, one person at a time. You can help celebrate and honour Mark Hughes’ legacy this February – designated as Mark Hughes Month - by reflecting on the incredible opportunity Mark’s vision has provided to so many, and by supporting Herbalife Nutrition Foundation.
Herbalife Nutrition Foundation (HNF) is a non-profit organisation dedicated to improving children’s lives by helping organisations provide healthy nutrition and nutrition education to children in need. HNF currently supports over 130 programs worldwide. In Australia and New Zealand, we have six Casas, or charity program partners: The Infants’ Home in NSW, Lighthouse Foundation in VIC, Sunshine Butterflies in QLD, Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation in WA, Power Community Limited in SA and Life Education Trust in New Zealand.
“We are, very simply, people helping people.”
Mark Hughes (1956-2000)
Herbalife Nutrition Founder and First Member.
Celebrate Mark Hughes Month this February by making a donation to support our nutrition programs.
How to donate in Australia
- Go to: https://donate.good2give.ngo/hnf
- Enter the amount you wish to donate.
- Complete your payment and contact details; enter your Member ID
- Select ‘pay now’/ ‘donate now’
- A tax receipt will be emailed to your email address.
How to donate in New Zealand
- Visit https://www.gofundraise.co.nz/beneficiary/herbalifenz
- Select or enter the amount you wish to donate.
- In the ‘message’ section: enter your Member number
- Complete your contact and payment details
- Select ‘donate now’- a tax receipt will be emailed to your email address.