Herbalife Nutrition Wins Social Selling Award for Third Straight Year from Complementary Medicines Australia
AUSTRALIA, October 27, 2017 – Herbalife Nutrition, for the third consecutive year, has won the prestigious “Social Selling Award” at the Complementary Medicines Australia (CMA) 18th Annual Industry Awards Dinner in Sydney.
Supported by Direct Selling Australia, along with CMA, this award recognises excellence demonstrated by an organisation that provides quality complementary medicines to consumers via the vibrant and growing direct selling sales channel. The CMA is the leading association in Australia to promote, protect and grow the diverse complementary healthcare products industry.
“This award would not be possible without the great work of our Members and employees who are all aligned in one vision of making the world healthier and happier,” said Rod Taylor, General Manager, Herbalife Nutrition Australia and New Zealand.
“Herbalife Nutrition are passionate about continuing to take a proactive approach to help Australians cultivate good nutrition habits, incorporate regular physical activity, and consume the right supplements to achieve their optimal health and embrace a healthy active lifestyle. I am proud and honoured to be part of this amazing company.”
The Social Selling Award highlights key Herbalife Nutrition initiatives:
- The Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board’s Wellness Tour, which raises awareness of the importance of balanced nutrition and a healthy active lifestyle as a way to proactively combat public health issues such as obesity and ageing.
- Herbalife Nutrition’s commitment to A-League’s Western Sydney Wanderers FC, as Official Nutrition Partner for the next three seasons.
- The Healthy Breakfast campaign, which was launched to educate Herbalife Members and the public on healthy eating habits and the importance of a healthy breakfast for good health.
- Healthy Active Lifestyle Events that encourage Herbalife Member, Employees and the wider community to take the time to exercise.
- The Herbalife Family Foundation Bike Ride, which raises funds to support non-profit organisations such as the Infants’ Home in Sydney, the Lighthouse Foundation in Melbourne and the Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Recognition for exceptional standards and quality assurance.
- Active involvement working with industry associations.
Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier. We have been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980. Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent Members, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, sky-rocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages. We offer high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent Member, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Our targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated Herbalife Nutrition Members in more than 90 countries.
Through our corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Family Foundation (HFF) and our Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. We are also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams.
Herbalife Nutrition has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of approximately $4.5 billion in 2016. To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com. Financial information is available on ir.herbalife.com.
Corporate Communications Lead, Herbalife Nutrition
0412 361 545
General Manager, Grays PR
0417 837 896